Friday, April 27, 2012

Taking My Love



By Afghan



I Swear, There is no other chance for me to be with you.. .
Now, I know the way how I can always to be with you

Please take away my love with you, take it where ever you want to go
Take it as your friend , your beloved friend
I am here will doing the same,
Keep loving you in my life
In my heart, Till someday time will unite us


Lyric Asline:
Bawalah Cinta Ku
Oleh Afghan
*
Sumpah, tak ada lagi kesempatan, untuk bisa bersama mu
Kini, ku tau bagaimana cara ku untuk dapat trus dengan mu

Reff:

Bawalah pergi cinta ku, ajak ke mana kau mau
Jadikan teman mu, teman mu paling kau cinta
Di sini ku pun begitu, trus cintai mu di hidup ku
Di dalam hati ku, sampai waktu yang pertemukan, kita nanti

Back to *
Reff 2X

#untuk Nika without H

No comments: